Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy Times

Wow Summer is flying by! I've tried to make good on my promise to be a "funner" mom. Quite frankly it's killing me! But ya know what----it's worth it (even if I am ready for bed everyday by 4:00 instead of 8:00)----we are having a blast! The best part is it's just about being together. It doesn't matter if we are sitting out back just talking or mini golfing....we are creating fun memories and that's my goal! I love being with my family and want to enjoy every precious minute I have with them!



T-ball time for Eth! My little athlete, who gets all his skills from me-----obviously!! :)



A VERY hot day mini golfing with Jayden, Kaidin and a very pregnant Heidi that just kept on going---swollen feet and all. I kept annoying her by trying to get her stuff and tell her to put her feet up---let's just say I know how big old cankles feel! She was a trooper! p.s. she has her baby...more on that in a bit! I'm trying to get caught up to then!


McKenna and Kaidin getting sprayed by the misters (that word doesn't look like it's spelled right?)

More to come.....

1 comment:

k mac fam said...

just testing haha cute blog! :)