
Our Family having soup at Grandpa Horsey's house.

Grandpa Horsey and kids

Some of the grandkids

Blue-eyed beauties! Oh I love these two. Couldn't you just squish them?!

Two little mommies and best buddies!

My three cuties. I think they were the cutest kids I saw! Ü

Side story---I asked Brett if he would take a picture of the kids before we started our day of events. I looked out and saw him taking a picture in front of that bike. I *suggested* that maybe we could find a prettier background. Ever since he took that one amazing photo at Lake Powell (ok maybe it was 3 pictures) he told me he doesn't need my input, since he is obviously a pro. So you decide. Ugly bike/cooler or......

Greenery, flowers and weeds???

Who is that crazy guy driving the car? Mr. Basketball head thought it would be funny to scare people while driving. He got some funny looks! We pulled into Macey's parking lot and a little boy dressed in a Woody costume looked over at Brett, got a weird look on his face, looked again, scared face, looked away, looked back--really sad face. It was so funny. We are easily entertained!

Leanna, Hallee, Ethan and Grandma Lundahl

SCARY!
POST EDIT: I'm not sure what is scarier. The fact that we have a life size elk behind us or us being dorks. You decide?

Heidi and Kenna (seriously--look how grown up and big McKenna is getting. She grew 3 1/2 inches in 6 months! Sigh)

Lisa and Dad

Kenna and Grandma Lundahl

Standing in the longest line at the mall for about 2 pieces of candy each.....lame!
Mommy and Kenna

Hallee-Cutest butterfly ever!

Dad and Maecee, I mean Dorothy and Toto. She was so scared of this guy that was wearing stilts wearing all black. He scared the living daylights out of her!!! I was waiting for him to fall!

The Neon girl and Dracula going to eat some grub.

Kaidin, Ethan, Kenna, Maecee, and Hallee (Oh and Tylee in the carseat)
People kept asking McKenna what she was. They called her anything from Rainbow Brite, 80's girl, or rodeo clown. She said she was simply the NEON GIRL! My brother asked her if she borrowed my old clothes.....ha, ha funny Jas!
Yea I'm almost caught up in my life on this blog. Now onto Basketball and Gymnastics.....
No comments:
Post a Comment