Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Britty Britt...


This picture is from another post back in September (I think). I'm actually downstairs on the computer this picture is saved on, so I had to post it. It's me and my best, great, amazing friend/sister Britt. We were at the Buzz game with a bunch of Brett's family and all the sudden there is Britt! Wahoo! I was so happy to see my long lost friend. That prompted a visit to our house for the BYU vs USU football game. I love this girl.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Heather,
I've been thinking about you and your stinking cute family this whole weekend, I'm thinking Park City sometime soon??? Did you see my comment on your other post. I just saw it the other day and was almost in tears. You are too great. However, I am so bummed because this picture of us is not showing up on my computer. Dang thing . . . Maybe you can e-mail it to me???
Luv ya!