Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bryce Canyon

We decided to make a quick stop to see Bryce Canyon on our way home from Lake Powell. I wasn't sure we should stop because that drive is so long, but it was well worth it! Even though it was pouring rain. What an absolutely unbelievable place. It seriously almost looked fake, it was unreal. Totally worth the stop!
Can you belive it. I told Brett I wanted to hike down there. He gave me "the look". I said Yea, I know I couldn't make it back up, but I really want to go down there, then ride a four wheeler back up??? Or a horse? Definately not a bike, Yea I'm awesome!

Awwww...

Our last stop before home. The Chevron to sit on the big rocking chair. We stopped to gas up, along with every other person in the world! The drive home (on I-15) was horrible. It was so crowded and on top of that raining, our friends that we went down with almost had someone hit their boat. But we made it home safe and sound, with about 20 pounds of laundry to do. We had all of our suitcases in the back of the truck and it was hailing/raining/downpouring. Needless to say everything had to be washed.

Beautiful!




The crazies

Our Group.

No comments: