Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finally, more Lake Tahoe

The Big Hike!
The Sunset at the Bridal Dinner

I love these girls Ü

The group at Erin's dinner. For once the girls got to go do something and left all the kids with the boys. Don't worry....I was nervous! I had to remind them that there was water close by (Kevin's house he was staying in had a boat dock right out the back yard. Scary with little kids!)

Me and my beautiful Girl. She's getting soo big...sigh

Kenna and her cousin Alli. They are 2 days apart.

At the restaurant we ate at.

The bride, beautiful Erin

Aunt Joani, Donna and Bridgette

Maecee and I in the car.

Brendan's lizard. We spent a long time trying to catch this little guy. It was hilarious!

Best Buds. This is at the condo we stayed with. It was Eric, Christina, Austin, Carson, Roger, Donna and our family. It was great but literally at the top of the mountain. Quite a ways from everyone else.
Best buds again.

My kids and I were killing time while the boat (yes that would be our new boat) passed inspection. I swear it took 3 hours, but I guess we passed.
Well here are some pictures, now more to come.

No comments: