Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ethan's First "friend" Birthday Party #8

What a stud!
Mae, Mae
Kenna and Caileb
Hallee and Joey, the support staff Ü
Tylee
Crazy boys
Can you see Kenna?
Maecee
Tawnee
KaidinJayden
The wrestling bunch of boys
Keep away
Below Caileb and Cole
Smashing the cake in Ethan's face. Somehow this has become a tradition at our house.
Cute boy

All in a day's work. Maecee is pooped out!
The boyz!
This is Ethan's first "friend" Birthday party he has ever had. To be quite honest, I don't think he had ever even asked me to have one, but I did feel bad about it. Brett was with the YM backpacking, so I wanted to do something special for him. Wow, I guess when I decide to throw a party, I really go for it. Thank Heaven's for my sister, her husband, my friend Angie and Ressa. What was I thinking! All those boys at different swimming skills and I have to watch them all! AAHHH! Thank goodness Heidi and Joey took the smaller ones and I tried to help man the rest. I didn't even get in the water! Ethan did have a blast and so that made it worth it. We'll see if he asks for another party next year. I think he still believes that the fireworks for the 4th of July are for his birthday alone...ok maybe not...but he sure is easy to please. I can't believe my little miracle boy is 8!

No comments: