Ok I'm having a little bit of a withdrawal problem. My laptop got some crazy virus/trojan (nice word!) and freaked out on me. So it is in getting fixed up! When I took it in, my first comment was PLEASE SAVE MY PICTURES!!! I am bad and haven't backed them up to my computer downstairs because my memory card is too big to use down here (complicated). So I was really worried about that and then added oh yea I guess I hope they don't hack into my banking and stuff either, but please save my pictures!! The computer guy didn't think I had anything to worry about, but I won't feel better until my laptop is back and running. Oh the things we rely on!
So needless to say I have a lot of pictures I took over the Thanksgiving break but they will have to wait. The news though is that my poor baby Maec fell down my mom's horrible stairs at her rental house and had to go the hospital and get 3 stitches. They are old stairs that are wood covered with linoleum and then reinforced with a metal strip! We knew someone would eventually get hurt on them. I cannot believe how brave she was! She didn't even cry at the Instacare! She just sucked on her gum like a binky and cuddled up to her daddy and her blankie! The Dr. was amazed at how well she did! We found out yesterday that a friend of ours that used to live at that same house fell on those steps and broke their nose. BAD STAIRS!
All in all we had an amazing break and the kiddies DID NOT want to go to school today. They both tried to play the sick card....but it didn't work! So I'll be here cleaning up for the next week, phew what a mess! Back to the real world.
Stay tuned for new family pics that Salli took. They are soooo stinking cute! I wish I knew how to use Photoshop so I could make them look even fancier but I still need to learn how to use it! Until then.....
2 comments:
I saw poor little Maecee at church yesterday. I'm glad she was brave! I would much rather be the one that gets hurt when my kids do. Glad she didn't break her nose!
BACK UP YOUR PICTURES! I say this because our laptop crashed a few weeks ago and we lost everything that wasn't backed up. Thank goodness we didn't lose my library of pictures or music or I would have seriously died. Hope you and your cute family are doing good. I took about a 6 month break from blogging but am vowing to be better!!!
Post a Comment