Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Karilee put together a surprise party for Kevin for his 40th Birthday. It was like a funeral----a farewell to his youth. She went all out! I couldn't believe how many people were there (Who doesn't love Kevin though?). The whole gym was filled with people wearing black. Then when Kevin walked in he was walking into his funeral. Eerie! In these pictures it shows his cake...although I didn't get a picture before it was cut....but I love the headstone. We gave him a gift bag that said old fart on it and was filled with brochures from the Senior Center. Also a pair of reading glasses (that strangely look like Rogers :)), a sudoko book, a paddle ball that is for excercise. I didn't get a lot of good pictures but Vaea never put the camera down :) Thanks for the fun night you guys :)

1 comment:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Age, it just keeps coming. Beware Brett...