.JPG)
.JPG)
We went to Lagoon on Friday. We had sooo much fun! We weren't sure if we were going to be able to go because we woke up to rain Friday morning, but it turned out to be a great day, well that is until about 7:00. We had just finished riding RattleSnake Rapids and the Log ride. We were pretty wet. Brett looks up and sees the darkest clouds headed our way. He said we better leave or we're going to get dumped on. Well the kids said "one more ride please!". So Maecee and I sat under a tree and watched as they stood in line at the Tidal Wave. Next thing you know it starts to sprinkle. I caught Brett's eye and he was shaking his head smiling. He knew what was coming. It started pouring sheets of rain. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. People were running for cover and the streets were like rivers. They still went on the Tidal Wave and got pelted in the face with rain. All we could do was just laugh. I cannot believe how wet we all were. Luckily for some reason I had brought a change of clothes for everyone so we didn't have to drive home too wet. I had so much fun, I can't wait to go again.
5 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I love them!!
Everyone should get from street, the Providence Macs are coming! (See the old move, The Russians Are Coming...)
Quite a bunch of bandidos.
Love ya all,
Grandpa Mac
Elder Mac
Elder McEvoy
You are all SO CUTE. We enlarged the pictures so we could study all the details together. Hugs and kisses to all.
Grandma in Russia
Those are great pictures! Wish we could've been there too though! Wish we could've come out for the 4th too, but we'll for sure be there for Bear Lake camping!
Don't you know you're not supposed to smile in those pics?ha ha! Cute! Looks fun.
Post a Comment