Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day








Happy belated Father's Day to everyone. Guess what Brett got to do for Father's Day???? Speak in church......lucky him, well actually lucky all of us. We all spoke yesterday (except Maecee of course). The kids did such an amazing job. I'm so proud of them. McKenna wrote her talk all by herself. I had no idea what she was going to say but it turned out perfect. Brett and I helped Ethan write his by suggesting different things and then he picked what he wanted to say. It was really cute. Brett also decided at the last minute to play O my Father on the cello. He did a great job!
I started to write this great Father's Day post and then...(mom I need a paintbrush).......okay I got a little distracted. That seems to be happening a lot these days. So here is a snippet of what I was going to write, and some good pictures. (mom I coughing so bad, I need some medicine).......okay I'm back again. It's bad enough that I seem to have the smallest attention span ever, but then I keep getting interrupted with cute little requests from my little ones. So what you see is what you get. I'm really behind on blogging so today between doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, being the taxi, making lunch, etc, etc I will try to get some things posted on here. We have been so busy and loving every minute of it! We LOVE summer!

No comments: