Friday, July 17, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame....

Ethan moved up from T-ball to the Rookie league. Wow big difference. They learned so much over the season. It was fun to see them improve. Ethan had an amazing coach that was so organzied and sooo patient. He played with kids about 2 years older them him which was probably both good and bad, but we wouldn't trade it. We also had a mom on the team that takes professional pictures....so enjoy the treat below. She gave me a disk with Ethan pics on them. If you want someone to take your pictures, she's amazing! Leave me a comment if you want her number.
What's UP!!??!
The tongue is always out!

My cute catcher boy!
Gettin' ready to catch.
I love how she made this one look like it's old.
The teams goofy faces.
All images from Amanda Archibald aka Andre's mom :)

4 comments:

Jen Ten said...

Those pictures are awesome!!!

Kelly said...

Those are great pictures and Ethan is so darling! I bet Brett lives having a boy.

Heather Palmer said...

I love these pictures! He looks so cute out there! I wish I were this talented to take pictures like this. Fun you have a friend that does!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Can't his Dad teach him to keep his eye on the ball?

What's up!!

Thanks for the great photos and the best kid with the bat.

Grandpa Mac
Elder Mac
Elder McEvoy