1. I HATE the feeling/noise/squeekyness of COTTON BALLS-EWW I can't even stand to think about them. I went to volunteer in Ethan's class before Christmas and the teacher was standing there holding out a bag of cotton balls for me to pass out. I just about lost it, but I pulled myself together somehow and passed out those nasty things by grabbing the smallest amount I could possibly get and then flinging them at the kids. I'm sure I looked like a freak, but as you'll learn when you read this list.....I'm weird :)
2. I always have on socks! I can't stand to have my feet feel dry. Therefore I never wear flip flops
3. I have an intense fear of fish. I think it started when I was scuba diving in Hawaii and I couldn't get away from those slimy creatures! BLAH!
4. I have gone skydiving twice and would still do it if I could. Absolutely loved it!
5. I love the mountains more than the ocean. If I'm stressed out get me in the mountains and let me smell that fresh air. I LOVE IT! I even love the smell of skunk :)
6. I only drink water. So refreshing!
7. I had a "list" of things I wanted in a future husband. My friends told me my expectations were to high. Well guess what, I found the most amazing man who not only has all of those qualities but soooo many more. I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
8. I love to work (outside the home). I'm very lucky now to be home with my kids (which is where I need/want to be) but when they're all in school I just might have to get a job----for sanity reasons alone! Speaking of work, I think all teenagers need to work at a fast food place. I think this is where I learned a lot of my work ethic (Go Arctic Circle!)
9. I can express myself better through writing than talking. Just ask my hubby. He has to translate what I'm trying to say to people all the time. What a gem he is! He somehow gets me :)10. I am proud to say that I have never smoke or drank alcohol. I was never even tempted! Brett hasn't either, so our kids can't say "well you used to drink...." UMMM nope to that one!
11. I want to go on a mission someday with my hubby
12. I am a big time daddy's girl. We've gotten each other thru ALOT of HARD TIMES! Besides if you know my dad---what could you not love about him? Okay I know I'm biased. I now have a daughter who thinks her daddy can do no wrong......guess who does everything wrong? Ya I'm getting paybacks I'm sure!
13. I am definately a glass is half full type of person. I have a really hard time with people that are negative and bring you down.
14. Brett and I tell each other like it is. If I ask him a question (ie do I look fat in this?) he will answer it and tell it like it is. Hey I asked the question, if I didn't want a straight up answer I shouldn't have asked it! We love to tease each other too!
15. Medically I should not be here. I almost didn't make it when I had Ethan. Stressful times, but we made it and even had another baby even though we were STRONGLY encouraged not to. What would I do without my sweet Maecee?
16. I can keep up with my brothers and dad when snowmobiling up Prov canyon. I think they're proud of me, even though they won't admit it :)
17. I peed my pants at a haunted house once. Wait what am I saying, I've peed my pants ALOT! I mean ALOT!
18. I am extremely uncoordinated, clumsy and have ALOT of blonde type moments. At least I can laugh at myself!
19. I have to constantly be reading SOMETHING. Literally, it will be a box of cereal while I'm eating, a magazine while I'm blow drying my hair, a book while I'm waiting at a stop light, at all times. I am constantly in the middle of reading some book (so if you have any suggestions, I'm always looking for new reads)
20. I love Disney movies or any type of kids movies actually. I'm a kid at heart! Probably why I still love to play the old school Nintendo games (Super Mario Brothers-all three, Pro am, Tetris, etc) and can still remember all the "tricks". I also still love barbies and cabbage patch dolls...yes I am weird I know!
21. I am not girly girl at all! In fact Valentines day is my least fav holiday. My hubby can get to my heart by cleaning my car for me, or doing the dishes, etc. I don't really like jewelry, flowers, or chocolate. Boring huh!
22. I have a lot of gray hair! Hence, why I color my hair.
23. I love to waterski but kick my legs like crazy to keep those big fish away and have to get back in the boat FAST! How can you not think about all that yucky stuff below you. EWWW!
24. I used to be able to shoot the bow better than both my brothers. We'd set up target practice in the backyard and I'd beat them almost everytime. OH the satisfaction!
25. I would not be where I am today or who I am today without my friends. They helped me thru alot of hard times and were always such good examples to me.
I tag everyone that wants to be tagged :) Come on....try to think of 25 interesting things! I'll time ya.....
Thursday, February 5, 2009
TAG
Readers beware: I'm weird----just warning you before you continue :)I posted this on facebook. Thought I'd put it on here also. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Cotton balls!!! hehe I love you too, Heather. You are great!! By the way I am getting you some flip flops for Christmas... be prepared!!
How about I write 25 things about you? And you can time me, I am already 12 hours ahead of you.
Love you Heather, you are the BEST thing that happened to Brett!!!
Grandpa Mac
Post a Comment