Friday, February 20, 2009

This is for my Sista'

Okay Heidi can't believe that I haven't posted these pictures yet. Maybe it's because it was ok to look like this in Vegas but on here it's a little bit more humiliating. But for entertainment sakes may I present you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VLADIMIR AND DAPHNE


I cannot believe that I did this. Get me away from kids and I get all crazy like! :) After we got back from Phantom Brett had brought some secret identities from home. We really wanted to get my dad....and we did. So we run into our room to get ready in this get up. Check out those white go go boots. They are a size 10! My shoe size is 5 1/2 to 6. SWEET! I could barely walk actually. Then there was the blessed dress. It was TIGHT and after having 3 kids, didn't look so pretty. The wig was the best/worst. Brett's suit and wig rock huh! He was in character too! We were both sweating like pigs!
Okay so we got changed and tried to contain our laughs as we walked out of the room. Joey saw us first and his face was priceless. He wondered who was coming out of our room. Then when Heidi saw us she almost dropped to the floor laughing. We still needed to show my dad. They weren't ready to come downstairs yet so Heidi told them we'd meet him at the elevator. So Brettt and I run down there and strike a pose....literally. We hear voices and really ham it up.....and it's not our group! Yea we were embarrassed to say the least! Brett said that was the worst part of the whole night, because those people just had to sit there and wait for the elevator trying to not make eye contact with us. I bet they died once the elevator door closed. So my dad FINALLY comes around the corner and laughed so hard. I wish I could have captured that on video. Joey said he's never seen my dad laugh that hard. So they talked me into going down to gamble. The plan was that Brett was going to get excited when he got a good hand and flip his hair back so his wig would fly off. I thought ok I can last for a few minutes. 3 hours later........ So we play 21 and the dealer and pit boss where looking at us like we were crazy.....dah! Meanwhile Brett is doing this hair flip thing that I cannot stop laughing at. The funniest part was one of the dealers was actually trying to pick up on him! Really!! She was chinese and was saying "ohhhh I like your hair, your so cute, I'll take care of my man.....meanwhile Brett would win like $10 and cheer/do a dance and then bent me over like he was giving me the biggest make out kiss ever. I'm sure you can picture it. Heidi and Joey wouldn't walk by us, but they said it was hilarious to walk behind us because of all the looks we got. Brett's neck hurt the rest of the trip because he was trying to get that stinkin' wig to come off. Anywho....I am still fun....and the only thing I drank was WATER!
p.s. Speaking of what we drank Heidi got some crazy drink that had a cherry in it, then she didn't eat it. So I said Heidi let me have that Cherry. She just looks at me like I'm crazy and says "you mean this cherry that has been soaking in Tequila" Yea that would have been the first time I tasted alcohol....on a flippin' tequila soaked cherry. I wasn't thinking obviously!

5 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...

It looks like sometimes "What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas!" Fun!!!

Heather Palmer said...

You too crack me up!! How great that you guys still do such fun things together!

Heather Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

That is so hilarious and I think I'm going to agree with Donna! :) It looks like you guys had a great time though-and isn't it funny how "fun" we get when we have no responsilibities aka kids around!'

Eric and I were just talking about doing a cruise one of these days with all the McEvoys and their spouses! Wouldn't that be fun?!

Love the dark hair, by the way! I'm going dark pretty soon!

Kelly said...

Funniest thing I have read in a loooong time! Funniest pic i have EVER seen of you two!
Steve can't picture Brett doing all those things! Guess we need to get those two back together soon huh?