Friday, December 7, 2007

Miss Maecee Mac.......




My cute baby is getting so big! (17 months old). She is also getting very mischievous and daring! She gets hurt so much because she's always climbing on or diving off things! She keeps me on my toes. She has just finished up going to "the infant/toddler lab" at USU. It's the one you have to sign up for when they are born to get them in. Obviously I did that, pretty pathetic I know! She was funny because at first she was terrified of going and would do this fake scream/cry. Then she would get to the point that she was basicly running to get in there. The last week she was quite nicknamed the "flour girl". They are all about letting kids get their hands in and play, play, play. They have a water table that has an assortment of stuff in it. Well on Wednesday it was flour. I missed seeing it, because I had a funeral to go to, but I guess she was throwing it up, smearing it in her hair, and putting it all over her face. She thought it was great. I guess she would wait until the teacher looked away to drop it, or throw it on the ground, or someone else most likely! The last day (thursday) I went and watched (in case your not familiar the parents sit behind one way mirror so the kids can't see you). Well they had paints that day...... She would of course be a little angel while the teacher was watching. Then when she looked away, the paints went in the hair, on her shirt, everywhere! I just had to laugh! She kept doing it and they kept saying "paint on the paper" and she'd do it for a minute, then go right back to her hair and face when they looked away. Finally, they gave her wet wipe bath and changed her shirt. She was not impressed by her playtime being interupted! Wonder where she learns these things from????


Next picture is the pink, puffy snowsuit! That is our neighbor Audrey by her. Last Saturday it snowed and the kids were outside and wanted to take Maecee out. She was so excited about being included w/her big sis and bro. They pulled her around the block and to the park in the backyard. I kept watching her trying to stand up and walk and then just falling back down. She wasn't too impressed that she couldn't move around and be on the go. She lasted about 10 minutes and then came in freezing and got in the bath. Fun times here at the McEvoy house!

No comments: