Friday, September 21, 2007

Want some water with those bubbles??


Ok this is an example of how scattered I am.....I asked Eth to get in the tub and he didn't want to, which is odd cuz he loves to bath, it's like his big swimming pool. So I told him I'd put some bubbles in (which i hardly ever do, you can see why!) and he said ok mommy. Well I started the water, squirted some bubbles in and told him to get his little buns in there. Then I went to do something....who knows what and kind of forgot about it. OOOOPPPS. For anyone who has a jetted tub, you'll know that turning those puppies on and having bubbles in there gives you a real treat! Well I walk in and I can barely see Ethans face because the bubbles are up so high. After I freaked out, I laughed so hard! Actually when I tried to take the picture he "hid" under the bubbles so i couldn't get a picture of him. Believe me I couldn't see him! Do you know how to get all those bubbles out of there? It's not easy.......pretty much drain the water and then they take a long shower until all the bubbles are gone!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hilarious!!!! That sounds like something Austin would do...Hmmmm, is this is what to come?

Mom in Mendon said...

Every bubble bath should look like this!