
Heidi will be married at my dad's house on September 29th! We are so excited for her because she has found the perfect match! Plus she is super happy! Her little boy Kaidin absolutely adores Joey and prefers him over Heidi some days. In fact in their engagement pictures he took some of just him and Joey while Heidi was changing, then wouldn't take any with his mom. Only his Joey! So cute! Good luck to Heidi and Joey! We love you!
This brings back some serious memories for me trying to plan my own wedding.....long ago :)! I even dug out some of my old stuff (lists, addresses, books, pictures, etc). It was a fun walk down memory lane. I asked my sis in law Kim how in the world I planned it all (aka working full time, going to school and in total la la love land), she reminded me of my trusty green planner that was attached to my hip. She said if it wasn't for that thing I wouldn't have been able to plan it. I laughed so hard because she is so right! I need to start using that trusty planner again...or one like it so I can try to organize my crazy life now!
These great pictures are taken by my friend Angie who is doing a great job at her new "hobby/job"!
1 comment:
So wish we could be there to see Heidi's wedding. We will however be there in spirit. I will be in Gabon, tryed to change things around, but could not do so.
I liked the rest of your blog, I have never been on a blog site before, glad yours was the first. Kids are growing, I guess we can't stop that process. We send our love and hello to all.
Benn/Marcie
Post a Comment