We had a bridal shower for Heidi at my Grandma Shirleens house on September 13, 2007. We asked everyone to bring their gift in a basket (i.e. laundry, decorative, picnic, whatever). I had also set out some pictures of Heidi and Joey and asked people to write advice. To make a long story short this is McKenna's advice. Heidi told her she was going to keep it forever! McKenna had it all folded up in a basket shape with treats stuffed in it---so cute. She was really embarrased about giving it to Heidi and ran out of the room when she read it. Me, being my geeky self wanted to take a picture of it, so if you can't tell what it says, here it goes. "Good Luck! I can't wait it is going to be so much fun! Congragulations!! I now that you are so exided to get married. I just can't wait to see you kiss!! :) Best niece McKenna!" How cute is that! She worked on it almost the whole shower!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Advice from a 9 year old.....
We had a bridal shower for Heidi at my Grandma Shirleens house on September 13, 2007. We asked everyone to bring their gift in a basket (i.e. laundry, decorative, picnic, whatever). I had also set out some pictures of Heidi and Joey and asked people to write advice. To make a long story short this is McKenna's advice. Heidi told her she was going to keep it forever! McKenna had it all folded up in a basket shape with treats stuffed in it---so cute. She was really embarrased about giving it to Heidi and ran out of the room when she read it. Me, being my geeky self wanted to take a picture of it, so if you can't tell what it says, here it goes. "Good Luck! I can't wait it is going to be so much fun! Congragulations!! I now that you are so exided to get married. I just can't wait to see you kiss!! :) Best niece McKenna!" How cute is that! She worked on it almost the whole shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great letter by McKenna and a cute basket idea. Fun. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment