Tuesday, October 11, 2011

May California Trip Continued.....

We stayed at this AMAZING Marriot in Newport Beach. I have never stayed at a hotel (actually it was more like a suite) this nice. Unbelievable. This picture doesn't even do it justice. I just had my small camera with me when I took this shot. I wish I would have gotten a picture looking out over the pool into the ocean, but I didn't. Even though we were there for 5 days the time flew by! I felt like we could have stayed for at least another week. There are so many activities at the Hotel that you can do. You wouldn't even have to leave the place and you could still have a great time. Thanks to Dad and Lisa for these awesome rooms.

They have a timeshare and so they can stay here. Brett and I and Jas and HIllary had to go to "presentation" to try to get us to buy a timeshare also. Us couples were trying to see who could get back to the our Hotel room first. Brett and I won! That poor lady had no grounds to stand on to sell to us. Then Jason got a salesperson who is anti hunting.....yea, not a good fit. There's also ended quite abruptly when Jas told her when he goes on vacation he just takes his tent and goes. Funny stuff.

Dur! I look like a dork, and I'm holding a binkie...no big deal. We were exploring the area.
 A little putting area-by this was a basketball court a playground area, and a firepit.
We played volleyball and cooked dinner on the grill in this area.
Isn't Tawnee beautiful! I love this picture! She is Maecee's favorite friend.

2 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom in Mendon said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL trip!