These pictures loaded funky! Oh well, here goes nothing....

My youngest the monkey. Yes she climbed that pole by herself.

Our cute family
April 12, 2010

Grandma Shirleen and McKenna

Brett, Grandma and Me

Words cannot express how much I love my Grandma! I don't have many memories that she's not involved in somehow while I was growing up. She taught me to shop, be caring, have a positive attitude, etc. If I was sick at school and my mom wasn't available, I'd call my grandma. In fact I can think of two traumatic times that she was there. First, my parent's were gone and I was at Girls Camp. Well someone got homesick and had to come home in the middle of the night. Guess where I went....yep, Grandma's. Another time I had a little "run-in" with a Driver's Ed car. My parents were gone, so guess who I called...yep Grandma.
We would beg to sleep at her house. She took us to Little America just for fun! We would do jobs for her to earn money. She always threw the best parties, especially Christmas! Thinking of her rolls makes my mouth water. She would stock her refrigerator/freezer with every pop you can imagine, she'd buy frozen burritos from Taco Time so that there was always food for everyone. Her house was sooo much fun! She sees the best in everyone! I love you Grandma! Remember what I told you about staying here on Earth. My heart can't handle you leaving yet. So stay strong, keep exercising in your pool to keep strong, and let's keep talking so we can make each other laugh. Grandpa would like that! Ü

My dad, he's alot like his mom!

Some of the Family

Ethan and Rhett looking below the casket.

Cory, Jason and Brett sharing a moment.

Grandma and Caileb

Dad and I again. After an emotional cry

The Bugle guy
Folding the flag....
The flag being presented to my Grandma
Placing the flowers on the grave
Dad and Todd
No comments:
Post a Comment