Ezra Cordell Lundahl
1/23/23-4/12/10
My Grandpa took a turn for the worse while we in California (Kenna and I). It was really sad that I couldn't be there but luckily I had stopped by Sunshine Terrace about 2 weeks before and gave him a hug and kiss. That was the last time I saw him. It definitely was time for him to go but it's still sad....it's so final. The funeral and everything was great. I wanted to include some pictures of him along with the funeral ones. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get them on here!
My brother Jason, Cory, Uncle Dewey, Me and Grandpa
Kissing---ah sweet!My graduation from USU
Brett, McKenna, Myself and Grandpa at my graduation.
Brett, Grandpa, Me, Ethan, McKenna, Grandma, and Leanna
Grandpa and Brett. These two were serious buddies. My grandpa finally had someone to talk and obsess about sports together. We have great memories taking him to USU games. I got to know my Grandpa so much better when we had the PRIVILEGE of living with them while we built our house. I love you Grandpa!






No comments:
Post a Comment