Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trampoline

We haven't had the best luck with trampolines. Our first one was actually amazing. It was the one we had at my house growing up. It lasted years and years. Then it gave out.....and I mean gave out! A certain someone went straight thru to the ground. So we chalked that tramp up to lots of years of great use and bought a new one. It lasted maybe one year......


The end of the summer last year springs started to fly off. It was actually pretty scary because you never knew when they would fly off or where they would land. But the sad news is that I KNEW Brett wouldn't let me buy a new one. So our broken tramp is up and the kids still jump on it.

Probably not the safest thing.....

But now we are shouting for joy!! Last night Brett and I went to the good old SFW banquet with my family. You get (well buy) a bunch of tickets for the different drawings they have. There are fun things, girlie things (hair stuff, tupperware, home decor, foot zones, massages) and weird things that I wouldn't really use like meat saws, horse feed, dog food, gun covers, guns, arrows, hunting things! But they also throw in some really cool stuff like a 4 wheeler, or let's say a TRAMPOLINE! It was my night last night because I won a queen airbed mattress, a bunch of hair products with a CHI included, oh yea and a TRAMPOLINE! It will be a good summer now! Brett said "you know you're a redneck when you have to have a dolly to haul off your winnings". Until next year...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I'll have you know that Bryan is really wanting to sign up for sfw so he can win stuff too. =)

Christina said...

That is AWESOME! That is some good luck Heath! Too bad there wasn't an eliptical trainer or something too-you probably would've loved that!