Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Skiing, Hiking, Dancing....

These loaded backwards but that's ok. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, but we're still here, trying to survive this darn Cache Valley weather. All the snow will melt and our neighborhood will come out of hibernation and then the next day you wake up to a foot of snow. That makes for onery grizzly bears (yes, that's me!) So here's some pictures showing some of the stuff we've done :)
I LOVE this age. The pretend play thing is so fun! Here she is sleeping with her babies. Why is it that kids love to take all babies clothes off. The one in the middle's clothes can't come off---otherwise it would be undressed too. Anyways, she is such a cute mommy to her dozens of babies.
Oh the MOODS of a 2 year old :) Actually another reason I put this on was because if you look really close she has a fruit roll up stuck to roof of her mouth. She loves to do this and then does this weird sucking motion. She does it with fruit snacks, gum, anything chewy, and stores it there like chipmunk. Funny girl!

Here are the boys Eth, Jayden and Rhett ready to go hike the Wind Caves with Jason. He did that while the girls went to the dance clinic.
Jas had his hands full! He said Eth was blessed with my coordination and bladder control....let's just leave it at that! :)

The Survival tool that got lost and didn't make it back!
Dad and Eth going skiing at Beaver. Ethan took lessons for about 45 minutes and then was ready to go. Brett said he did great!

On the lift. Isn't he a cutie!
Jayden, Cole and Ethan
He's ready to go back! I was worried he was going to have problems because of course that morning he woke up with really bad growing pains in his legs. He called from school and wanted to come home but our rule is if you come home then you can't go do anything else, so I took him some tylenol and he toughed it out. I felt like a mean mom but it all worked out!

Then the girls (McKenna, her friend Lyndsay, Tawnee and Maecee) went to the Hi-Lo dance clinic. It was from 1-4 which is right at Maecee's nap time. This is her right before she was going to dance. She sat out the first one but did the second one. They were soooo cute!

Tawnee is such a cutie pie!
McKenna and Lyndsay
I have a video of this too but every time I try to load video it doesn't work. Maybe I'll try again later! Oh, it feels good to get some new pictures on here. Enjoy!

3 comments:

McEvoy Family said...

Looks like you have been busy, as usual!!! The pic of the kids before church is so cute! McKenna's hair is so cute! She is just way too grown up! We really want to see her perform, so will you let us know when and where her next meet is? PLEASE! Hope the snow stays gone soon! We have been lucky enough to not have any stick for a few weeks. I LOVE it!!! Love from Provo.

Heather Palmer said...

McKenna is growing up to be a beautiful girl! I love the picture of your kids before church. I try to get pictures like that of my boys and it never works out. At least you have been able to keep busy with this stupid winter weather!

Christina said...

Great pictures and great fun! I knew Eth would love to ski and be a natural at it! Someday we'll have to all go together!

Don't you hate this late spring-winter-like-weather? It's getting OLD!!!!