My perfect day.....
Start out by catching up on all my favorite blog sites, do a post to update my blog, check out the Bachelorette message board, maybe do some online shopping, do a little research on how to make my house more organized, play spider solataire, check my email, maybe type an invoice, or not....
Then decide to get a little something to eat and get so exhausted I just fall asleep sitting right at the counter.
After all that hard work, I decide to get up and read a book and why not take another nap.
Whoa a perfect day! Okay of course this wouldn't ever happen and I might like it for one day (or two!), but then I'd be tired of sitting still so I'd have to get a change of scenary and go to Old Navy :) Actually I just liked these pictures and needed a funny story to go with them.
3 comments:
How cute was THAT post Heather! So creative!
Be careful, don't knock yourself out every day.
What a DOLL she is!! So great that you took the time to take these darling pictures.
Post a Comment