Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Boom

I've been trying to download all of my pictures off my memory cards and put them onto my computer because I'm so tired of trying to take a pic and my camera saying "MEMORY CARD FULL". UGH, then I have to delete pics that I'm not even sure if I've saved yet....anywho I found this older pic of some McEvoy grandkids and decided to compare it with all of them today.

I think this pic was taken in Spring 06 I think I was still pregnant with Maecee


Start from top L to R McKenna, Alli, Brendan, Erin, Porter, Bridgette w/Trey on lap, Ethan, Lainey, Reagan, Kyra

And this is April 2008. Whoa talk about a baby boom!


Alli, Rorie, Ethan Grayson, Brenden, Leilani, Reagan, Porter, Trey, McKenna, Malia, Lainey, Maecee, Kyra, Ella, Bridgette, Maka, Austin, Carson 19 total grandkids. Notice how almost everyone has to hold a baby on their lap. Kind of funny!

No comments: