
Look at how cute my little family is??? I know I'm biased but they are an amazing bunch! During this time of year is when we reflect on the things we are grateful for and I am so, so, so grateful for them. What or where would I be without them!
I'll start with my hubby because this little family wouldn't exist without him of course, and he is the pillar of strength to all of us, especially me! He is so incredibly patient with his crazy, old wife that has to dye her gray hair to look like I can be close to his age! He puts up with my shopping habits (which drive him nutty), my messiness, my flitting from here to there and most of all my crazy health issues. He's the one that explains what I'm trying to say to other people because he's probably the only one that understands what I'm trying to say (understand?). It's crazy to think that I could love him more today than when I married him, because we've grown up so much and supported each other through a lot of trials! I seriously love you Brett McEvoy and don't tell you enough!
My kiddies-----they are so fun! You think that as the parent you are supposed to be the one that teaches them, well not the case in our family. They teach me unconditional love, patience, spirituality, and what to be grateful for. They are headstrong little leaders, and I love that! When I'm having a bad day they are there to tell me to pray, to make me laugh, and just to support me! I say I need a break from them and the second (or maybe a few seconds :)) they are gone I'm wondering what and how they are doing. They are so amazing! I love you Kenna, E.B. and Maecee Mac!
3 comments:
Glad to see you found time to blog again. You're right. Your family IS darling!
You might need to go back one more generation to find the REAL source of Brett's qualities.
What a cute family! Maecee is so darling and Ethan and McKenna are so grown up! We miss you guys, Happy Holidays and good luck with the shopping!
Post a Comment