Salli took these great pictures. Aren't my kids the cutest! I know you think your kids are the cutest, but really? I mean look at McKenna. How beatiful is she? And Ethan hubba hubba you little stud man! And then my baby Maecee. Her smile, her eyes they just kill me. So cute!
To my cuties....I'm sorry mom made you wear levi's Kenna and those high heeled boots, but really Salli made you wear makeup. Eth sorry you had to wear that sweater dude...it matches your beatimus eyes. Maec I know you think you are a fashionista but for pictures....mom ALWAYS wins. You should have seen the tears shed from her about which clothes she would wear. DRAMA! (Or McEvoy girl whichever you prefer----hehehe.)
Ok all joking aside.....My babies are growing up by the minute. I can't handle it some days. I still want to treat them like little babies and squeeze them, and love them and hug them. :)
Kenna I love your guts! Even when you trip over those high heeled boots. I love you even when you are in your normal, everyday attire, aka sweats, workout clothes, etc. Your beautiful inside and out! One of the most talented people I know. Love you!
Sigh.....where did the time go?
Oh Eth! You are the most amazing boy. Even if you ruined your jeans you were supposed to wear by sliding down the hill...on your knees! You have the biggest heart! I love you so much! Your so talented. The best brother ever! Never underestimate my E.B.!
Cute boy!
Oh Mae, Mae. Am I going to survive your girliness...it's just not me. You'll have to teach me as we go along. I LOVE being your mommy. You have the "funnest" personality! Your bright smile is contagious.
Little sassy pants.
Here they are again. Can we pause time. I just love the ages they are at. Sweet and innocent. They still like me too!
The reason I wanted to write this post was because I have the sweetest memory in my head of Ethan taking care of Maecee at school. I didn't want to forget it. Then I realized I have story, after story of each one of my cuties. I am realizing how fast time is flying and I need to be better at writing it all down but most of all enjoying every second with my family. That's what matters most in life. Thank you to my amazing husband who supports us and gave my kids their best qualities. How I was lucky enough to snag that cute guy, I'll never know. I count my lucky stars everyday (well almost).






No comments:
Post a Comment