After our trip to California, McKenna's coach talked me in to putting Maecee in gymnastics. I think I put it off because I was scared that Maecee would be trying to hang off towel bars, climbing on everything, etc. just like McKenna did. Well I was right...but we are surviving. The major thing she did that freaked me out (but made me laugh my butt off) was when her and Kenna were "practicing" their tricks and Maecee saw Kenna do a back handspring. She thought she could do one also. She proceeding to smack her head and land flat on her back. She just wants to do everything her sister does. Her first day of gym she marched in and informed her teacher that she couldn't do a back handspring. Ü
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Another one bites the dust....
After our trip to California, McKenna's coach talked me in to putting Maecee in gymnastics. I think I put it off because I was scared that Maecee would be trying to hang off towel bars, climbing on everything, etc. just like McKenna did. Well I was right...but we are surviving. The major thing she did that freaked me out (but made me laugh my butt off) was when her and Kenna were "practicing" their tricks and Maecee saw Kenna do a back handspring. She thought she could do one also. She proceeding to smack her head and land flat on her back. She just wants to do everything her sister does. Her first day of gym she marched in and informed her teacher that she couldn't do a back handspring. Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I'm so glad Katlyn quit, when Savanna said over and over I can't wait to do gymnastics we knew we had a problem. 4 girls in gym would not work. Now we have all 6 of them swimming but we can all go together and that is great. She is such a doll I'm sure she will do great. She has such a great example to follow. Mckenna is one of my favorite's she is so cute and so sweet and friendly.
Post a Comment