Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Could be twins...

Maecee and Tawnee are BEST BUDDIES! Maecee tells everyone that Tawnee is her "best friend". Although they are very competitive with each other, they get along really good....ok almost all the time. They played the other day and we decided to take a trip to Wal-Mart. They had to dress the same. They both had on purple church dresses with their babies. They sat in the cart singing "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee" at the top of their lungs. Needless to say we got a few looks. Then at Wal-Mart we decided to get some crowns to decorate, beads to make necklaces/bracelets, oh and then I got them matching outfits Ü They had a great time watching movies, playing babies, barbies, and dress up. I'm so glad they are so close and get along so well. They crack me up. Tawnee will even call and ask me if she can talk to Maecee....girl stuff already Ü
Posted by Picasa

No comments: