
Oh how fun it was to help burn my dad at his work party! He deserved it, and he knows it :) All of us went and "crashed" his party. I think he was pretty excited to see us, but he had NO IDEA the trouble we were about to give him! The worst part was that the material we burned him the best with was his own choosing...... Yea he went and saw NEW MOON and he's seen Twilight. What a geek! I haven't even seen New Moon yet. His wife talked him into going and I've NEVER made so much fun of him in my life! I told him my image of him was totally ruined. That he needed to hurry and go watch some MANLY movies quick!!! His work asked Jason to give a little speech to embarrass my dad. Jas wasn't going to do it until the idea of burning him with New Moon came along. Even his brother Todd got in on the action! He got some manly movies for him (Rocky, Clint Eastwood, etc.). Then Todd said he'd also bought my dad's all time favorite show.....Brokeback Mountain. Yea we got him good! We were also able to provide some less than appealing pictures of him. AHHHH so much fun. He told us to all watch out though. He was going to be paying us all back. Don't know if he could top that one!

No comments:
Post a Comment